Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update on Smith's Coupon Policy


I learned tonight that Smiths has changed their coupon policy yet again. I don't want to have to get on my soap box again but let it just be said that if people continue to abuse the store's acceptance of competitor coupons, then pretty soon they aren't going to even accept them at all.


The Idaho Smiths stores are the only stores that accept competitor coupons and they have slowly changed their policy because people are taking advantage. I'm sure it's none of my readers tho!! ;)


Their new policy: They will only accept competitor coupons from other GROCERY stores.
I was told that they will no longer accept Walgreens, Shopko, Kmart, and other store's catalina coupons. They will continue to accept Albertsons and Fred Meyer coupons. Target was not mentioned and I didn't think about it until I left so I am not certain if they are accepting Target coupons still or not. I will let you know when I find out.
Please, use your coupon etiquette when shopping. Be kind, don't take all of the coupon books, ads, or items. Leave some for others and don't do what you know is wrong. There are a few who do this and ruin it for the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment