Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Mega Event Trips

OK, so I've really been talking up this Mega Event sale at Smiths the last two weeks and for good reason...it was a good one!! There were so many coupons to pair with the great sale prices! I wish that I would have had my card reader so I could have dazzled you all with pictures of my purchases ;) however, my kids ran away with it again and so I am picture-less. I did a tally and thought I would at least share the numbers with you.

Over the last two weeks I made six trips to Smiths. I left each time with a cart full of groceries!! Not just a few items, but TONS of stuff. I was able to re-stock on lots of items that I needed and I got enough to last my family months. I spent more than I usually do in two weeks time but like I said, I got so much for my money!

Total Spent: $241.15

Total Saved: $807.12 or 77%

1 comment: