Monday, February 15, 2010

My Coupon Binder

There are lots of different ways to file your coupons, and not one way is the right way. It is just whatever works best for you. For me, the binder is the only way to go. I have a lot of coupons and this is just the only way I can keep track of them. I file mine by category rather than date.

I bought my old binder because it had a handle on it. Turns out, I had so many coupons that the handle did me no good because I couldn't zip the thing closed! Since I couldn't close it, I had to start carrying it in a bag.

Then I saw my friend's Case-It binder and I fell in love!!! I had to have one!!

I ordered mine from amazon.com. I got the larger one and it cost $25.09 and shipping was free. It was well worth it.

It actually has 2 sets of rings. This larger binder has a 3 inch ring on one side (which is where I put my grocery coupons) and a 1 1/2 inch ring on the other side (which is where I put my household and health & beauty coupons).
It also comes with the pouches that are pictured above which are super handy!! There is one for each side and they velcro down to hold everything in place.
It is also a little less conspicuous when it's lying on the top of the shopping cart than the other binder was.



Now I can actually zip this closed!!! It also has a handle and a shoulder strap so no more coupon bag needed!! There is also a compartment on the front "cover" that has pockets to hold scissors and pens and such.
I am in love with my new binder, and I just thought I would share my way of filing with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment