Monday, February 15, 2010

Coupons in the Mail!!!

Last week, I got all of the above coupons in the mail. This is why it pays (literally) to sign up for freebies and coupons.

I received:
Huggies coupons
Fred Meyer rewards coupons
2 $2 Advil coupons from CVS
$17 Con Agra coupon book
Tide coupons I ordered off of Ebay
$25 off Canyon Crest meal coupon

People ask me all the time where I get all of my coupons...well, this is one of the places. I try to sign up for coupon books offered by manufacturers and other "freebies" that I find of interest. Remeber, whenever a company sends you a free sample, they almost always include coupons for the product.

1 comment:

  1. It makes a difference, doesnt it? I just got the 'save-a-lot' one in teh mail not long ago...they are all Man. coups...so even though it SAYS savealot on it...you can use them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete