Monday, December 7, 2009

Times News New Sunday Paper Policy


Well, I am sad to announce that the Times News is no longer offering their $.50 Sunday paper coupon clipper special. I for one am extremely sad to see them do away with this. It was so handy!! They have gone to a "coupon clipper" subscription deal now. Here's the deal:
You get the daily paper, plus 4 Sunday papers (so a total of 5 Sunday papers).
If you sign up for direct deposit, the price is $18/month (which is about $4.50 a week).
Or, you can pay all at once and get 12 weeks for $60 or 24 weeks for $120 ($5/week).
Call 733-0931, ext 1 for more information or to subscribe.

2 comments:

  1. It is too bad that you can't go in and pick up Sunday papers now, but I do have to say that it has been nice the past 2 weeks to open my door on Sunday morning and find 5 papers nicely stacked at my door! Plus it has been nice getting the additional flyers in the paper throughout the week as I used to just subscribe to the weekend paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if we all rebel and don't buy the paper for one Sunday Times News will lower the price back down. What do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete