Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some of My Favorite Deals This Week

OK, yesterday was a much better couponing day for me!!! I did much better than the disappointing day before. I made trips to Walgreens, Smiths and Albertsons and thought I'd share some of my favorite deals with you!

Walgreens:
I thought about the GM cereal 2/$4 deal and decided it wasn't that great of a deal because you had to buy a gallon of milk with the 2 boxes of cereal to get the $2 register reward. Well, a friend told me you didn't have to so I decided to try it...and NO, you don't have to buy the milk to get the rr. So, buy 2 boxes of "select" GM cereals for $2 each and get $2 back in rr.

Use the $1 off Honey Nut Cheerios coupon from HERE if that flavor is available.

Also, at the new Walgreens store in Twin Falls, with the peelie coupons stuck to the Pepsi 12 packs and the in store coupon, Pepsi 12 packs are 4 for $8.92 ($2.23 each).

Albertsons:
Albie's has their Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough on sale for $1.29 (I didn't see this in the ad so I don't know if this is an unadvertised deal or not). Use the $1 off coupon from HERE and get cookie dough for only $.29!! (I hope this coupon is still available!! it was 2 days ago.)

There is an in-store coupon for Orowheat bread for $1.49 a loaf. Use your $.55 off Orowheat coupon that expires TODAY and get it for only $.94 a loaf.

Kelloggs cereal is on an in-store coupon for $1.47 a box. I managed to find a couple of $1 coupons in my binder that expire today and a peelie stuck to one of the boxes so be on the look-out for those. You can also use the $5 off 4 boxes of Kelloggs cereal coupon from the Target site. The first 3 boxes are at the $1.47 price and the 4th will not be (I think they're only $1.99 on sale anyway) so that would make 4 boxes only $1.40!!

Boneless, skinless chicken breast is $1.88/lb

Jimmy Dean bacon $1.99 for 12 oz package (with in-store coupon)

$2.99 for 2lb Albertsons cheese, shredded or chunk. If you still have any $1/2lb cheese coupons this would make an even sweeter deal!

Spend $25 on participating P&G items, get $10 catalina towards your next purchase. Use your P&G coupons from Sunday's paper. The $25 has to be BEFORE coupons and tax.

Smith's:
Townhouse or Keebler crackers 3 for $5.

milk $1.89 a gallon

Dole salad $2/2

vitamins 50% off

Colgate toothbrushes or toothpaste $1 ea

Avocados 2/$1

Kroger gallon OJ $2.50

Freschetta Pizzas $3.99

Spend $25 on participating P&G items, save $5 instantly.

Tony's pizzas $1.78

Kroger cottage cheese, sour cream, cream cheese or dips $.88

No comments:

Post a Comment