Monday, November 23, 2009

Target Price Matching Policy Updated


Wow, just when you think Target is getting bad, they like to try and get a little worse. I'm not sure who is in charge of coupon and price matching policy at Target but I think they are trying to discourage customers to use this, rather than encourage. *Big sigh*. Target has yet again updated their price matching policy. They just updated it about a week ago but have since updated it again. Now the policy states that Target store coupons will be deducted BEFORE price matching. If the competitor price is still lower, then the price will be matched and any manufacturer coupons may be deducted. You can view their policy here.
I'm sure you've noticed in my previous posts that I am getting very frustrated with using coupons and trying to price match at Target. In the beginning it was awesome and I was getting great deals. Now it seems that the cashiers as well as the company are doing everything to make this a real pain. The last several transactions I have done at Target with coupons have been a struggle. I have even had problems using their own store coupons on the item pictured in the coupon without a hassle. As far as I'm concerned, if I can get it somewhere else, I will. I used to love Target but now, not so much. While other stores are becoming more coupon-friendly, Target is doing the opposite in my opinion.
What do you think of couponing at Target? I'd love to hear other people's experiences at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment