Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday Coupon Inserts

This week there was only one insert (Smart Source) and next week there are no inserts scheduled. Since I subscribe to only a Sunday edition of the newspaper, I put my subscription on hold for the week we have no inserts. It's less waste and it extends my subscription for one more week. If you subscribe to the Idaho Statesman like I do, then you can easily do this on their website.

There WERE Albertsons doublers in the paper Sunday (YAY!!). They were in a regular-looking Albertsons ad, not a shiny insert like usual on Sundays so don't throw it out! They are good thru Thanksgiving so we have a little more time to use them this week. There isn't anything at Albertsons this week that I am particularly excited about but I was thinking of doubling the $1/4 Campbells Gravy coupon. They are on sale for $.47 this week so they would be FREE. I'll try to come up with more doubler ideas later, I plan to go thru my binder and hopefully get some deals on some of my coupons that are expiring Nov 30th (and there are a lot!).

If you have any great doubler ideas, I'd love to hear them!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just found out that The Times News is starting a new deal. It is called "The Coupon Clipper Deal". You get the daily paper and 5 copies of the Sunday paper delivered to your home for $18/month. You call 735-3294 and ask specifically for this deal.

    ReplyDelete