Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Restaurant.com 90% off!!!!

Today thru 9/13/09. Restaurant.com is offering 90% off of their dining certificates! Use code NINETY at checkout. That means that you can get a $25 certificate for only $1 or $10 certificates for just $.40!! Now, I've never tried this before. I've thought about it many times, but I suppose now would be the time to give it a try. Enter your zip code to see what restaurants are participating in your area. There are only 2 in Twin that participate but if you are planning on a trip to Boise, or Salt Lake, there are tons of great places to choose from! These can also be used as gifts!! So give it a try, I think I will...and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I just bought 3 $50 certificates for $6!! Thanks, Connie!

    ReplyDelete