Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update on Albertsons GM Stock On Hand

OK so I had big plans to be at Albertsons early this morning because I knew they'd run out of everything early (as per usual) but life and laundry got in the way and I didn't make it till late tonight and I thought I'd share what I found. Maybe this will save you a trip.

Green Giant boxed veggies: very few left and no broccoli or cauliflower
(nice picture, huh?)

Totinos Pizzas: there are still a few at the end freezer case, but just a few.

Totinos Pizza rolls: GONE!


Biscuits: still pretty well stocked

Sweet Moments: still stocked

Cookie Dough: stocked and there is a $1/2 coupon in the dispenser below!!!
Is anyone else that shops at the Twin Falls store frustrated about the quantity on hand of ad items, or is it just me? Please let me know what you think. I find it very frustrating that they seem to never order a decent quantity of ad items! It seems crazy to me that on day one of a big promo sale like this that you have empty shelves. My stack of Albertsons rain checks is huge. So, that being said.....get rain checks! (UGH!)

Another note, the Grocery Smarts page says that the Old El Paso refried beans are included in the promo, however they are not at the Twin store. I don't know if this varies from store to store or if it was just a typo but it is a shame that they are not!!! I had a rain check that made them $.50 from a few weeks ago (the price they would have been on this promo) and with the catalina they are generating, it made them FREE. So I guess sometimes a rain check turns out to be a better deal! Often times you can use it with doublers later or keep your fingers crossed a catalina starts for that item.





No comments:

Post a Comment