Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Smiths Case Lot Sale = FREE VEGGIES

Today is day one of the Smiths case lot sale. This typically lasts 2 weeks. I used to stock up at case lot sales but since I started couponing, often times I can get a better price without buying it by the case. Well, I just found out today that the Twin Falls store is accepting manufacturer coupons on the case lot items. Ummm, YAY!!!! I'm not sure what's better than a case lot sale you can use coupons on? Wait, yeah, it would be awesome if we could double those too, but I guess I won't get that greedy! :)

So go HERE and check out post #2. They put up some great links to coupons that can be used with the case lot sale.

Remember those $1/3 Libby's vegetable coupons we got in the Parade magazine and the RP a few weeks ago? Yeah, use four of those and you get A FREE CASE OF VEGGIES!!!!

also, while you're at Smiths, check out their summer clearance. It's all 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment