Friday, January 29, 2010

Update on Quaker Sale at Albertsons

I went into the Twin Falls Albertsons last night and they were out of A LOT of Quaker stuff!! Granola bars...gone. Dips....gone. Good flavors of instant oatmeal....gone. There were still lots of boxes of cereal, I didn't look really close so I don't know if they are out of certain kinds or not. And they still had some Oats.

The good news: They are writing rain checks!! You just have to get an amount in lots of 5's.
Also, they should be getting in a truck Monday night so hopefully they will have some of it restocked my mid-morning Tuesday.

More good news: If you didn't have time to order coupons on ebay, you still can. If you get a rain check you have 30 days to use it, which gives you plenty of time to get your coupons! ;)

If you don't want to wait for a rain check, you can always take your ad to Walmart and have them price match Albertsons price. (That is if Walmart isn't wiped out too!)

Bad news: They informed me that they are no longer taking the Fred Meyer Quaker coupon. Now, I never saw this coupon because the people in my town cleaned out my Fred Meyer store of all coupon books (shame!) but they also mentioned something about an "orange coupon" although I'm not too sure which one that would be.

How have you done at the Quaker sale?? I'd love to hear your feedback!!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I figured it out. The orange coupons they are talking about is the coupon that Fred Meyer hangs next to the item in their stores. That's what they are no longer accepting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just another example of how a few people can ruin it for everyone. I still can't believe the story with the woman with 300 doublers going into Smith's.

    ReplyDelete