Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Albertsons Doublers Trip 1/19/10

Using my coupons and doublers, I got everything pictured (both pictures) for $15.24 and I saved $139.33!!! (or about 90%)




Here's what I ended up paying for each item with coupons and doublers:

  • Ivory soap, FREE
  • Ken's salad dressing, FREE
  • Chinet hot/cold beverage cups, $.49 each
  • Chinet crystal cups, $.49 each
  • Flinstones vitamins, $3.99
  • Jolly Time popcorn, FREE
  • Soft Soap, $.30 each
  • Danimals drinkable yogurt, $1.29 each (I misread the tag)
  • Danimals crush cups, $.49 each
  • Boca meatless products, FREE (clearanced for $1, used $1/2 coupon, doubled)
  • Morning Star meatless products $.25 each (clearanced for $1, used $.75 coupon)
  • Quaker Quakes, FREE
  • Frenchs Fried Onions, FREE (manager special-green tag-$1, doubled $.50/1 coupon)

Now, just so you know, I was there for quite a while! I did this all in 16 transactions, but it was worth it to get such great deals!!!!

Thanks to my cashier, Deborah, and to Chrissy for being so awesome tonight (and always!)

1 comment:

  1. you are FREEKING AWESOME my friend...really, really nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete